Monday, February 8, 2016

Hello everyone and welcome to the home for Bellarmine College Prep's annual India immersion trip. This year, our students will travel to Mumbai and Pune to learn about poverty, social injustice, and Indian culture. The guiding questions for this year's trip will be these:

1.) How do the people I encounter affect me? 
2.) How do my choices affect the people I encounter?
3.) How is my experience here part of the mission of Bellarmine, the Society of Jesus, and the Catholic Church?

Over the course of the next few weeks, 10 Bells will use this online space to share their experiences, as best they can. For now, though, I encourage you to explore the website of the Jnana-Deepa Vidyapeeth, the Jesuit seminary where we will be staying for most of our time in India.

Thank you,
Joe Cussen

No comments:

Post a Comment